The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dear Diary: Graduation Day



Dear Diary, 
I can’t wait til May 11, 2013 when I walk across the stage with my diploma in hand. My parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends will all be there. All proud of me and my accomplishment. I will be proud of myself and thankful that God remained at my side. Entering a new life, rather, a new adventure in life, I will attend a graduate program at a Fashion Institute. Maybe FIDM in Los Angeles, FIT in New York or wherever God leads me. I will get a certificate or another degree focusing on fashion design, merchandising and marketing. On graduation day I will look back at my four years here at LMU and will be proud of myself that I accomplished my goals. Plus, on graduation day I will get a nice surprise. Maybe even a pleasant surprise that will change my life forever. To reward myself for my accomplishment, I will threat myself to a nice vacation. The focus will be on me.
                                                                       Chanel Mitchell 10/14/09

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home