The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Planes, Planes, Planes


I am not a tree,
But the trunk of me is at a standstill.

I enjoy the giant letters that read ‘L.A.X’,
And appreciate what I’ve grown to call home.

The planes roar and bring in variety.
And I am exposed to all of life in just one place.

On the other hand, I can’t hear a thing when I answer my phone.

- Carmen Iben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home