The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Your dreams; My dreams

Lorena L
 ve Brothers
What was dreamt was written down


lorena, In dream became a butterfly
and butterfly became lorena at waking.
which was real- the butterfly or the women?
Who can tell the end from the endless changes of things?

Have you ever seen an Indian elephant,
with all its colors?
I want to lay alongside an elephant's ear.
I reread all the letters you left me
I love you, everything outside of that is just sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home