The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sunrise.


Sunrise   


When the dawn begins
I feel as if it is a part of me
I am the sun coming out of my cove
Beaming with pride to start a new day

I am the dew sitting atop the sweet earth
To show kindness throughout each day
To love all that I meet
To be considerate to all

I am the bird
Flying toward a hard day’s work
To work to the fullest
To build my future

I am the fog, misty and sly
To shield the world from harm
To love the unfortunate; Feed the unfed
To help the world survive

I am the day
In which anything can happen
To live life to the fullest
To know second chances don’t come as often as desired

The dawn is like a moment after the rain
The moment when a night ends, when all darkness fades

-Pamela




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home