The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Cristina Mollis

I AM A WOMAN
I am a woman, which means that I enjoy expressing my femininity spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I enjoy shopping, dressing in a feminine way, and partaking in feminine activities like grabbing drinks with my girlfriends. Being a woman means that I express myself and am viewed by others as a confident and independent woman. I think that being a woman means I can support myself financially, emotionally, and spiritually. I think that it is acceptable for women to take on the role of masculinity in the workplace and in the family. Being a woman is about empowerment, and reaching a state of equality in our society. Being a woman is about finding one’s own identity in our society, and being happy with ourselves. Women have finally reached a state of equality in our society that I hope will exist for the generations to come. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home