The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Rhythm of Human Experience




It’s finally time to write,
A way for me to speak
A tone and sound for you to hear
A way for you to see and feel

Directly, although indirectly.
Let’s hope you connect with me
On the topic of how we are to be
A human nature we have and we see

Rhythm

Anything but my life in ruins
And I, as still as a tree, unknowingly
I have been lost to seclusion
As so as you, lost in a musical allusion

But with a rhythmic flow of love
For without it and you, I am nothing
And you without me too
Allusion of rhythm
Seclusion if not accepting the flow

Human

On this day the sun has risen, the sun has set
But I have so much to write yet
We could dance and we could sing!’
We are human beings

Nothing would stop us until the sound is no more
For it has been said, “If not to dance, why all this music?”
Oh, dear love, come let us use it!

We could dance and we could sing, all day and all night,
We could rock and we could sway until black is light!
A sweet rhythm or an enchanting tune,
Is all we need for a human mood.
But by then I see us dancing under the moon,
Let the stars have their say on this fateful day,
Where there is me and you

Experience

I have learned of life, I have learned of you
It is our time to witness the power of life
So, let’s take up our problems - and dance
We have so much to live for, and with each other, even more!

Let us lay our experiences out
Let them flow through the rhythmic sound
See how love flows in the hearts of those found
But I guess that’s just it.
A human experience in a world through sound

-Yenitza Munoz

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Brittnee Wadlington said...

Yenitza,

I found this to be extremely insightful and enlightening. I think this is the best blog I have ever read from you.

Keep up the inspirational work.

March 15, 2011 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But with a rhythmic flow of love
For without it and you, I am nothing
And you without me too
Allusion of rhythm
Seclusion if not accepting the flow

Very Nice beast

April 13, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Editorial Staff said...

great work!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home