The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Titles are Extraneous


Lorena Love Brothers
If it doesn't make sense, then it isn’t for you
I was barefoot and unaware
You slowly helped me undress
These eyes, My eyes; You looked
I walked up to you
I envisioned a beautiful existence 
It was an illusion that led to me to this chaos
You are You and certain things I knew  
Certain things you wouldn't let me know 
I wanted to know 
Now I know nothing

I am the fruit
You found in the snow

Perhaps we met on a tree
a time when we were free
under a sunset, a multitude of colors
you and I became lovers
that sunset light
turned into night

Time spent homeless in the city by the bay
Deep in the Haight-Ashbury
A liberating feeling
We didn't need money for identity
The streets provide
All for innovation

We wake up one day
only to realize the value of relationships
Not all things are intended for us

These words are no longer only about you
You were the Sun
I was the Flower
If I am not your flower
I am nothing; A distant reflection
like the memory of one day; 
that day we decided to die together


By the way you will miss out on many songs
For nature Never repeats itself

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So much talent everything this girl writes makes you stop and reflect

March 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home