The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Uninhibited (A Poem)

I am the daughter of my mother.
I react with a smile.
I draw attention with a laugh.
I glow with an uninhibited positive attitude.

I am a strong woman.
I work with a diligence.
I own it with great confidence.
I talk with an uninhibited sharp tongue.

I am an independent.
I walk with my head held high.
I learn with an endless mind.
I love with an uninhibited open heart.

--Jackie DiBiase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home