The Truth Board

A Blog by the Editors of
The Truth About the Fact: An International Journal of Literary Nonfiction

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

The Truth About the Fact: A Journal of Literary Nonfiction is an international journal committed to the idea that excellence in the art of letters can play a vital role in transforming the planet we share.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Unending


Unprincipled action spills through the rigid boundaries of real emotions we plagiarized.
I’m counting days, and months, perhaps years.
Package them up nicely, gifting you with confidence.
Peeling off a finger, an ear.
More insurance, I won’t ask you to return.
With counterfeited emotions I swallowed us whole
A diet of cyclical corruption,
I purge myself of every obstinate reaction.
I smirk at our cliche 
And begin again.

-Alisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home